Best Modern Garden Design by Amir Schlezinger

Well, Spring is almost here and I have to admit that I’m a little unprepared for all those I wanted to do. There are so many different garden design ideas floating around in my head, I’m having a hard time narrowing it down! Each time I think I know what I want, I see something else that just blows my mind, like the work of, a garden designer from the UK. His portfolio is full of inspiration for smaller spaces, many of which feature a captivating combination of textures and materials. A modern garden must, therefore, characterized by a formalism and a primitive geometric arrangement called not only from the paths through the vegetation planted rich but sober, as well as outdoor furniture from the elements, such as linear lamps, vases, modular chairs and tables concisi.Insomma, to create a modern garden space and size are controlled by the sinuous lines, ready to give an extension to the house, where nature, light, rhythm, art, science and technology converge altogether. This modern garden features landscaping designed for outdoor entertaining I am especially fond of his use of low maintenance plants as well as dramatic lighting. Check out his for more inspiration!
modern garden ideas

modern garden ideas

modern garden ideas

modern garden ideas

modern garden ideas

modern garden ideas

modern garden ideas

Comments

Post a Comment